Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- The Deep Lake landslide in Montana 13 October 2015
- Velociraptor, depurato da tutte le scemenze sul suo conto 13 October 2015
- Extraordinary Grouping of Planets this week 13 October 2015
- SIPA Students Host Discussion on Climate Change and Divestment 13 October 2015
- The Vaccine to Prevent Crazy 13 October 2015