Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Ball & pillow and other sedimentary structures in Graafwater Formation, Table Mountain
- Northwest Highlands unconformities (3 of 3): Sub-Ardvreck
- Northwest Highlands unconformities (2 of 3): Sub-Torridonian Group
- Friday fold: marble, Kings Canyon, California
- Northwest Highlands unconformities (1 of 3): Sub-Stoer Group
Most Popular Posts
- Die 25 neuesten Einträge 31 August 2016
- La Leggenda del (ankylo)Santo Pescatore 29 August 2016
- Lo status (pale)ontologico di Beipiaognathus 29 August 2016
- HP Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe ZE551ML, Ram Sudah 4GB Super Cepat 27 August 2016
- The Hawai'i That Was: We Arrive on Kaua'i and Find the Beauty of Age 27 August 2016