Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Collinsium Was One Prickly Invertebrate 2 July 2015
- AIPG seeking candidates for Executive Director 1 July 2015
- Effective Stress - Part 2 1 July 2015
- Earthquake swarm continues on Reykjanes ridge, small chance of eruption 1 July 2015
- Wegweiser zum Wissen: Deutsches Science Media Center gegründet 1 July 2015