Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Nueva Tesis Doctoral sobre cocodrilos mesozoicos de Aragón, el turno de los continentales: 9 February 2016
- Shakespearosaurus 9 February 2016
- La bufala delle lattine nel terremoto di Tainan e alcune altre riflessioni su edilizia e terremoti 9 February 2016
- Anastrophia grossa brachiopod from the Bois d'Arc formation of Oklahoma 9 February 2016
- Viva la Muppetfish! 2 new species of Rhinconichthys unleashed. 8 February 2016