Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Summer 2016 Part-Time Internship, MS in Sustainability Management Program 6 May 2016
- Magnitude 3.4 earthquake follows yesterday's M=3.8 event 6 May 2016
- Geotechnical Engineering #13 - Final, Public Safety and Engineering 6 May 2016
- Giant Hadrosaurs 6 May 2016
- GeoSciences Coloumn: Hazagora – will you survive the next disaster? 6 May 2016