30 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- The Incredible Arizona Monsoon of 2014 1 October 2014
- Died This Day: Louis Leakey 1 October 2014
- jonastone-Kundenserie: Karl Kaffenberger Architekturbüro 1 October 2014
- AEG-BWH Meeting, September 18 1 October 2014
- 5th PATA Days in Busan – abstract volume and field trip guide available for download 1 October 2014