30 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Ramping up for bigger, badder SUGAR Part 2 29 July 2015
- Study: Rosemont Copper mine has lost $3 billion in value due to permitting delays 29 July 2015
- It’s a vert! It’s on the sagittal plane! 29 July 2015
- Cleveland Lloyd Quarry and Photogammetry: New Look at Jurassic Predators 28 July 2015
- Bomb threat empties state office complex 28 July 2015