30 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Iguanodon Dinosaur Stamp 22 July 2014
- NOAA: Earth Had Its Hottest June On Record 21 July 2014
- How Does Nature Carve Sandstone Pillars and Arches? 21 July 2014
- Rep. Kirkpatrick calls for permanent ban on new uranium mining near Grand Canyon 21 July 2014
- Museum of Western Colorado Unearths a Jurassic Record-Breaker 21 July 2014