30 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Placopecten clintonius pelecypod from the Yorktown formation of Virginia 3 September 2015
- Li'l Ghost meets Droppy 3 September 2015
- Just write the Archbishop description already! 3 September 2015
- What Dr Shepherd Said… 3 September 2015
- September 3, 2015 3 September 2015