30 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- This Looks like A Hoax, but It’s Not. It’s a Crown Flash 1 July 2015
- Strong earthquake swarm on the Reykjanes ridge 30 June 2015
- Short Announcement: Landsat 8 Data Users Handbook 30 June 2015
- Introducing The One Repo 30 June 2015
- Sicher, nicht nur im Urlaub: Erdbeben- und Tsunami-Merkblätter 30 June 2015