30 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Next Week Monday 23rd to Sunday 29th January 21 January 2017
- Non Uniformitarianism in Geology and Politics 21 January 2017
- Retracing Our Steps on a Vagabond Engineering Tour 21 January 2017
- Variadito XXVIII 20 January 2017
- TUMBLER RIDGE DINOSAUR TRACKWAY 20 January 2017