30 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Erdrutsch in Kirgisistan (Video) 1 May 2016
- Plotting the destruction of Canada's cartels 1 May 2016
- New Madrid Fault Zone Activated by Oklahoma 1 May 2016
- Cosmos Carl Sagan Episode - 01 - The Shores of the Cosmic Ocean 1 May 2016
- Do not miss this: video of a catastrophic landslide in loess in Kyrgyzstan 1 May 2016