Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Franke, 1928. Die Foraminiferen der Oberen Kreide Nord- und Mitteldeutschlands 19 February 2017
- Science for everyone: my #RallyforScience remarks 19 February 2017
- Keep Your Shirt On, Save Some Coral? 18 February 2017
- La bufala della scoperta della Zealandia: non è avvenuta oggi, e 22 anni fa è stata definita come unione di masse già conosciute 18 February 2017
- A Tribute To Vision 17 February 2017