Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Field Photos: Hillslopes And Landslides Kumaon Himalayas 31 March 2015
- The 2015 Great Geobakeoff 31 March 2015
- Drought Effects On Water Quality Of Freshwater Systems 31 March 2015
- Union-wide events at EGU 2015 31 March 2015
- Deutsche Rohstoff: Rhein Petroleum findet Öl im hessischen Ried 31 March 2015