Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geological Society of Washington. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and the Vice President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Peter Brannen at NMNH on mass extinctions 22 September 2017
- A brief history of the Spinosaurus. 22 September 2017
- Friday fold: bend in a vesicular lava flow, Etna 22 September 2017
- Is there really still a chance for staying below 1.5 °C global warming? 22 September 2017
- Columbia’s Leymah Gbowee Featured Speaker at Gates Goalkeepers Event 22 September 2017