Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Mr. Nuttall and his violet, his lily, his larkspur, his sunflower, his evening primrose, … 28 August 2015
- Geosites mobile app 28 August 2015
- Rare Nautilus sighted for the first time in three decades 28 August 2015
- Geosites on the go! 28 August 2015
- Brontosaurus & Diplodicus, 1904 28 August 2015