Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- More details on the landslide in Askja volcano 25 July 2014
- Cottage report - Jul 25 25 July 2014
- My scientific media diet, the arborization of science, and the Red Queen 25 July 2014
- Wildfire Smoke Reaches New York and Ontario 25 July 2014
- Interview: Ross Campbell 25 July 2014