Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- New York, New Orleans, Charlottetown and Everywhere Else 1 September 2015
- Harperman 1 September 2015
- PhD Research Fellowship in Paleobiology/Paleontology in Oslo 1 September 2015
- Senior Research Scientist - Vertebrate evolutionary biology 1 September 2015
- Nuevas evidencias de leopardos en el Pleistoceno superior de Valencia 1 September 2015