Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Under a Gold Blanket: Discovery Guide Tours Famed Mine in Minas Gerais 30 April 2016
- George Lucas Had It Wrong. A Day of Fierce Pride at MJC 30 April 2016
- Oklahoma earthquake rates hit ridiculous levels 30 April 2016
- Peale-ing Back American History: the Life of Charles Willson Peale and his Cabinet of Curiosities 29 April 2016
- Talking about earthquakes and landslides with "Rosie on the House" this Saturday, April 30 29 April 2016