Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Door 7: Account of a meteorite and mammoth from Russia 7 December 2016
- Historia evolutiva de los saurópodos del Jurásico Superior de Portugal en el 76th Annual Meeting de la SVP 7 December 2016
- The Icy Bay landslide in Alaska: a nice video describing the link with glacial melting 7 December 2016
- Landslide Dam 7 December 2016
- Grupo de Educación (11ª Promoción, 2016-2017) 6 December 2016