Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- A Delicious Selection of Mount Rainier Photos 20 October 2016
- Oddball Icelandic rocks, part III: conglomerate 19 October 2016
- DP BBM Hujan Yang Terlucu dan Terbaru 19 October 2016
- UA-Based AZGS Is Making Noise About Earthquakes 18 October 2016
- Dinosaurs: How They Lived and Evolved - Marc's review 18 October 2016