Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Fährten-Abdruck des Riesentausendfüßers an der TU Bergakademie Freiberg 7 July 2015
- Classifying the unknown: the lunar edition 7 July 2015
- Vulkanausbrüche bremsen Klimawandel 7 July 2015
- POTD July 7, 2015: Pearsons Canyon, Box Elder County, Utah 7 July 2015
- An Algorithm to Investigate Unwelcome Plankton 7 July 2015