Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- The Mount Sulzer avalanches: the amazing video 18 January 2017
- Random Geology Photos - Flight over the Great Salt Lake 17 January 2017
- Minor earthquake activity on TFZ (Tjörnes Fracture Zone) 17 January 2017
- Mount Sulzer – a series of dramatic, and extremely large, debris and ice avalanches 17 January 2017
- Longusorbus Crab From Shelter Point, Vancouver Island 17 January 2017