Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Novos governantes na área da Ciência e os sinais positivos 25 November 2015
- New Paper: Paleoseismology & active tectonics in Greece, and how seismic hazard zonation fails 25 November 2015
- Less Damage - But Widely Felt 25 November 2015
- Bernsteinfund: Neue Mücken aus der Kreide - Unterfamilie der Datz-Stiftung gewidmet 25 November 2015
- Colecções clássicas de saurópodes do Jurássico Superior Portugués nas XXXI Jornadas da SEP 25 November 2015