Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Want to Really Communicate Your Science to the Public? Go on a Journey and They’ll Follow 28 July 2014
- Another cold July 28 July 2014
- World Trade Center Ship Traced to Colonial-Era Philadelphia 28 July 2014
- New book: Intraplate Earthquakes 28 July 2014
- [jules' pics] Londinium 28 July 2014