Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Mike Huggins on Martinsburg Formation outcrops in Edinburg Gap
- Callan on Martinsburg Formation outcrops in Edinburg Gap
- Mike Haseler (Scottish Sceptic) on Martinsburg Formation outcrops in Edinburg Gap
- Brian Romans on Martinsburg Formation outcrops in Edinburg Gap
- Steven Wallace on Rocks of Glacier National Park
- Shell-shocked: Ocean acidification likely hampers tiny shell builders in Southern Ocean 26 March 2015
- Happy Birthday to Richard Dawkins 26 March 2015
- Aus gegebenem Anlass: Wie funktionieren verstärkte Cockpit Türen beim Airbus? 26 March 2015
- Erdkabel: Von der Theorie zur Praxis 26 March 2015
- North Dakota And Others Look To Challenge New Federal Fracking Regulations 26 March 2015