Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Running Circles Around California's Greatest Volcano 3 October 2015
- Living Botanical History 3 October 2015
- Does anyone have a good scan of Hatcher 1901: plate VI? 3 October 2015
- The Annihilator Comes to Triceratops Town! 3 October 2015
- We Have a Winner! Free tickets for Educator’s Guide drawing go to Renee from St. John’s School 3 October 2015