Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Steven Vogel has died. 1 December 2015
- Boreal Lakes Taking In More Carbon 1 December 2015
- Bodenkrusten emittieren Stickoxide und salpetrige Säure 1 December 2015
- From Waterloo to Paris: Students Serve as Delegates for Kiribati 1 December 2015
- Lida Summit Roadcut 1 December 2015