Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- 13. SteinForum – Denkanstöße für Querdenker 25 April 2014
- Where are the Ten Most Incredible Places You've Ever Stood? My Number 8: The Burgess Shale in British Columbia 25 April 2014
- NO guided geology hike at Larrabee’s ROCK TRAIL this Saturday 25 April 2014
- A Solution for Shut-in and Uncompleted Marcellus Wells? 25 April 2014
- POTD April 25, 2014: Dixie National Forest, Iron County, Utah 24 April 2014