Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Hard rock men and soft rock girls 28 August 2015
- An elegant solution to acid mine remediation 28 August 2015
- POTD August 28, 2015: Capitol Reef National Park, Wayne County, Utah 28 August 2015
- Bryozoan Holdfasts Anchored on Crinoid Fossil Stem 28 August 2015
- Activists Threaten to Sue if EPA doesn’t Update RCRA Regs to Cover Oil & Gas Industry 28 August 2015