Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- An agatized pelecypod from the Genus Astarte from Morocco 25 August 2016
- My Favorite Things 25 August 2016
- Se encuentra un saurópodo hasta ahora desconocido fuera del Reino Unido en las colecciones clásicas del Museo Geológico de Lisboa 25 August 2016
- Proxima b: an Earth-like planet on our cosmic doorstep 24 August 2016
- Circumventing ACF’s get_field issue in wordpress functions.php 24 August 2016