18 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- STEM & GEMS: Stephanie Thompson Swims With Sharks 23 October 2014
- Forecasters and Science Writers Knock Weather.Com For Hype 23 October 2014
- Inoceramus hoepeni Heinz, 1933 23 October 2014
- Marine (Deep Sea) Tailings Disposal/Placement in Chile 23 October 2014
- Bárðarbunga volcano daily update for 22-October-2014 22 October 2014