18 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- The Great Unconformity is greater here. 24 July 2014
- New papers 7/24/2014 24 July 2014
- Europe is a Bureaucrat's Wet Dream 24 July 2014
- More than you ever wanted to know about penguins.... 24 July 2014
- 10 Minute Interview – The new Science of Geocognition 24 July 2014