18 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- A visit to Barabar caves near Gaya in Bihar, India. 30 August 2015
- HOY HABRÍA CUMPLIDO 107 AÑOS 30 August 2015
- Location location location 30 August 2015
- Sitka landslide in Alaska – the potential power of simple geomorphic mapping 30 August 2015
- Vagabonding on Dangerous Ground: Our Tour of the Greatest National Park I Never Once Set Foot In. 30 August 2015