18 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Introducing The One Repo 30 June 2015
- Sicher, nicht nur im Urlaub: Erdbeben- und Tsunami-Merkblätter 30 June 2015
- 340 Krater fehlen noch 30 June 2015
- Asteroid Day - ESA experts explain the nature and threat of asteroids 30 June 2015
- Vetlesen Science Prize Celebrated at Columbia Gala 30 June 2015