18 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- July 30, 2015 30 July 2015
- Vagabonding on Dangerous Ground: A Geologist Walks Onto a Bar in Cascadia... 30 July 2015
- USGS- The Chesapeake Bay Region Is Sinking While The Sea Rises 29 July 2015
- GISgirls – where are the women? 4 thesis 29 July 2015
- Einige Gedanken zum aktuellen Woolrec-Skandal und dem Produkt Woolit 29 July 2015