18 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- MS student opportunity in urban hydrology and biogeochemistry at Kent State University 19 December 2014
- Sterilizing for Mars 19 December 2014
- Rocks: the larger they are, the faster they crumble 19 December 2014
- Paper to Predator: Making your own shark with sandpaper! 19 December 2014
- Quality control of aerosol measurements filters out important readings 19 December 2014