18 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Wastewater disposal likely induced February 2016 magnitude 5.1 Oklahoma earthquake 25 October 2016
- Structures in the Aru Mountains giant avalanche deposits 25 October 2016
- The Hawai'i That Was: Rising Out of Depression on Kaua'i, and Sleeping Giants 25 October 2016
- What is stormwater? And how did we get to where we are today? 25 October 2016
- Imaggeo on Mondays: Why does a Norwegian glacier look blue? 24 October 2016