Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Friday Rocks #21: Miniture Faults in Sandstone 25 July 2014
- Naturstein verlegen bei Christian Osiecki 25 July 2014
- When North Itself Wanders 25 July 2014
- Geosciences Column: The Toba eruption probably did have a global effect after all 25 July 2014
- "Think Batman x Iron Man": how pterosaurs are inspiring the next generation of aircraft 25 July 2014