Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Published This Day: Steno Recognizes Fossils as The Remains of Once Living Animals 10 February 2016
- Lots of dogs and cats, but where are the birds? 10 February 2016
- Deutsche Rohstoff: Almonty Industries veröffentlicht Jahresabschluss zum 30. September 2015 10 February 2016
- Variadito XIX 10 February 2016
- Craig's Animation Project part 2 10 February 2016