Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Uranium – A little element with a lot of power 1 December 2015
- Spotting Rough Air from Space 30 November 2015
- Take an #HMNS UNselfie for #GivingTuesday 30 November 2015
- Georneys Blogging Catch-up: Sneak Preview 30 November 2015
- Ancora balle spaziali sul meteorite - killer e la curiosa distribuzione dei crateri da impatto sulla Terra 30 November 2015