10 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Earthquake Primers - The Big Bad Earth - Part 2 27 August 2015
- Welcome to guest blogger Dr. Sabine Lengger! 27 August 2015
- Premiered This Day (1978): Planet of The Dinosaurs 27 August 2015
- 3-D maps illustrate formation of the Hangai Dome in central Mongolia 27 August 2015
- Iron County sees a pipeline as its water savior — but not from Lake Powell 27 August 2015