10 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Last Chance for Glam: Bulgari: 130 Years of Masterpieces closes in less than a week 30 September 2014
- Bárðarbunga daily update on 29-September-2014 30 September 2014
- Adorable Alligatorellus 30 September 2014
- conference time-keeping 29 September 2014
- The Fourth International Palaeontological Congress starts well 29 September 2014