10 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Galapagos Wolf Volcano Erupts For First Time In 33 Years 27 May 2015
- Our Xiphactinus dig featured on River Monsters: backstory 27 May 2015
- NOAA Issues 2015 Hurricane Season Forecast 27 May 2015
- CSV to SHP with Python 27 May 2015
- Sunrise patrol 27 May 2015