10 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Closing of the Smithsonian's National Fossil Hall ~ What Becomes of Stan, Hatcher, and Diana? 23 April 2014
- more favorite posts 23 April 2014
- Large landslide in east Iceland (Ímatindi, Vaðlavík) 22 April 2014
- Learning about Luidia! 5 Things about The OTHER Sand Star! 22 April 2014
- Where are the Ten Most Incredible Places You've Ever Stood? My Number 10: The Alaka'i Swamp on the Island of Kaua'i 22 April 2014