10 November 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- An Algorithm to Investigate Unwelcome Plankton 7 July 2015
- Water! (tree following in July) 7 July 2015
- Experimental Lakes Area Enters New Era Of Transparency 7 July 2015
- Jurassic World Review 7 July 2015
- FUSILANDO SIN PIEDAD: King of the Monsters after Mark Hallett 7 July 2015