Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- ΓΕΩΤΕΚΤΟΝΙΚΗ ΕΞΕΛΙΞΗ - Αποτελέσματα εξετάσεων εργαστηρίου (τμ. Πέμπτης, 5-7 μ.μ.) 30 June 2015
- Ilústranos... Chris Masnaghetti 30 June 2015
- Meet the Real Giant (and Italian) Mosasaurus 30 June 2015
- Araniko Highway in Nepal: landslide problems in the monsoon 30 June 2015
- Lunagraulos tamamensis, uno de los primeros trilobites del mundo 30 June 2015