Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- JOB OPPORTUNITY: Geologist - Ore Petrology and Geochemistry 3 August 2015
- Los mundos prehistóricos de Bernie Wrightson 3 August 2015
- The Fukaminato River landslide in Japan 3 August 2015
- Vagabonding on Dangerous Ground: "This Dismal Forest Prison" and Other Problems Exploring the Northwest 3 August 2015
- 19th INQUA Congress in Nagoya-Japan 3 August 2015