Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Vooc Car Charger Oppo Murah Dan Tahan Lama 19 January 2017
- bloom county and the EPA, part 2 18 January 2017
- To fry or to freeze? 18 January 2017
- Ice-free summers in Arctic Ocean could thwart Paris Agreement objectives 18 January 2017
- Announcing the winner of the EGU Best Blog Post of 2016 Competition 18 January 2017