Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geological Society of Washington. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and the Vice President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- हिमालय से भी करोडो साल पुरानी हैं झारखण्ड की नदियाँ। 21 October 2017
- Review of Earth Science textbook in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 20 October 2017
- Undergraduate Senior Focuses Thesis on Democratic Process in Ghana 20 October 2017
- Final Stop: Antarctica’s Ross Ice Shelf 20 October 2017
- Tiefseebergbau: Transparentes Umweltmanagement muss gewährleistet werden 20 October 2017