Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Shades of the Great Cornwall-Messina Earthquake of 1944 28 November 2015
- Died This Day: Karl Ernst von Baer 28 November 2015
- Shrinking Glaciers: A Chronology of Climate Change 28 November 2015
- Oklahoma strain field may have hit New Madrid 28 November 2015
- Born This Day: Dunkinfield Henry Scott 28 November 2015