Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Recommended sources of information on Katla volcano 30 September 2016
- Katla Volcano In Iceland Alert Raised 30 September 2016
- Friday fold: Torqued talc from the 2016 Biggs awardee 30 September 2016
- ... e anche Giuliani, grazie all'ignoranza scientifica, rialza la testa... 30 September 2016
- Extinct Animals 30 September 2016