Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Denny Hill Humor 13 October 2015
- National Fossil Day is Tomorrow! Do You Know the Paleontological Heritage of Your Region? 13 October 2015
- Born This Day: Sir John William Dawson 13 October 2015
- Help Support the Jurassic Foundation 13 October 2015
- Weak Stresses - Strong Earthquakes 13 October 2015