Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Book- Landscapes And Landforms Of India 11 February 2016
- fieldwork and your period 11 February 2016
- Oklahoma earthquakes - Anthony Courthouse finally falls down. 10 February 2016
- Turning climate data into art 10 February 2016
- Court Ruling on Clean Power Plan a Setback, But… 10 February 2016