Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- A Thoughtful Message on a Tiny Slip of Paper 30 July 2014
- United Transboundary Tribal Mining Work Group to Hit BC Mines 30 July 2014
- Wildfire Smoke Makes Cool East Coast Temps Even Cooler 29 July 2014
- thesis field problems 29 July 2014
- Hazus Loss Estimation Software Earthquake Model Revised Utah Fault Database 29 July 2014