Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Assistant Professor or Associate Professor position. College of Charleston 30 October 2014
- Vertebrate Paleontology Curatorial Assistant in Denver Museum of Nature & Science 30 October 2014
- Dinosauri in Carne e Ossa su Google Maps! 30 October 2014
- Curso Conservación y Restauración de Restos Paleontológicos, 26-28 noviembre, Castellón. 30 October 2014
- Zaraapelta, new ankylosaurid from Mongolia 30 October 2014