Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Wegweiser zum Wissen: Deutsches Science Media Center gegründet 1 July 2015
- Effective Stress - Part 1 1 July 2015
- Earthquake training brings county officials together 1 July 2015
- Die Physik hinter Curling - Video 1 July 2015
- Descubierto en el Pirineo aragonés el antepasado del oso de las cavernas 1 July 2015