Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Short Course in Structural Geology and Tectonics of Hokkaido 23 January 2017
- Monday Museum Fact 23 January 2017
- HMNS Weekly Happenings 23 January 2017
- Position of director of the National Research Centre on Human Evolution (CENIEH) 23 January 2017
- GOES-R First Image Will Be Released Tomorrow 23 January 2017