Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- ‘Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On’ in the world of dinosaurs 23 March 2017
- Spherical world - flat maps 23 March 2017
- Dinosaurs revisited - again 23 March 2017
- Ice in Ceres’ shadowed craters linked to tilt history 22 March 2017
- Il Misterioso Mistero dei Misteriosi Dinosauri di Ica [aggiornamento] 22 March 2017