Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Manipulation des Begattungsverhaltens senkt Varroa-Population signifikant 22 October 2014
- Un helecho singular que convivía con los dinosaurios ibéricos 22 October 2014
- Cliffs of the Ruby Mountains: Mt. Gilbert 22 October 2014
- Administrative Internship- Immediate Opening in the Executive Director’s Office 22 October 2014
- A Few Easy Hours On The Kolob Plateau 22 October 2014