Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Un triciclo llamado Sue 31 August 2015
- When Comedians Are Doing The Job Reporters SHOULD be Doing 31 August 2015
- Vitrais paleontológicos e megafauna brasileira 31 August 2015
- Stuff we linked to on Twitter last week 31 August 2015
- Eleaecrinus verneuili Blastoid Fossil 30 August 2015