Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Proxima b: an Earth-like planet on our cosmic doorstep 24 August 2016
- Small Italian earthquake with big consequences 24 August 2016
- Capillithyris capillata (d'Archiac, 1847) 24 August 2016
- The Hawai'i That Was: Watching the Destruction of the Islands in Real Time 24 August 2016
- "Turitella" sp. 23 August 2016