Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Un nuovo abelisauride dalla Formazione Anacleto 20 December 2014
- I Have Some Exciting Trips Planned in 2015 - Join Me! 20 December 2014
- Geo-Mythologie: Die Goldameisen des Herodot 20 December 2014
- Door 20: Four more geologists you didn’t know were geologists 20 December 2014
- Una nueva especie de Allosaurus en el Jurásico Superior de Estados Unidos 20 December 2014