Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Help Support the Jurassic Foundation 13 October 2015
- Weak Stresses - Strong Earthquakes 13 October 2015
- POTD October 13, 2015: Pine Valley Mountains, Washington County, Utah 13 October 2015
- Don Mabey 13 October 2015
- And Mercury Makes Four. Beautiful Gathering in the Morning Sky 13 October 2015