Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geological Society of Washington. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and the Vice President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- A brief history of the Spinosaurus. 22 September 2017
- AEG: Titus on The Pentagon & FEMA’s 9/11 Search and Rescue Mission 22 September 2017
- NOVA Science Seminar: SI’s Leslie on Rorqual Whales via drones, DNA, & fossils 22 September 2017
- Mexiko: nach Erdbeben neuer Schlammsprudel 22 September 2017
- Hurrikan Maria zerstört weitere Karibikinseln 22 September 2017