Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- What’s up? The Friday links (90) 4 September 2015
- Guest Blog: Micronutrients, Malnutrition and Geology 4 September 2015
- So, what happens when a giant tsunami inundates coastal lakes? 4 September 2015
- Amores (dinosaurianos) de verano 4 September 2015
- Progressing ash plume of Eyjafjallajökull 4 September 2015