Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Natural Remedies For Anxiety 27 May 2015
- Bridal Lingerie – A low profile Please 27 May 2015
- Charla sobre los quelonios de la Sala de las Tortugas 27 May 2015
- Las vasijas dinosaurianas de Shio Kusaka 27 May 2015
- Wind River Canyon in Wyoming: US20 closed by rockslides and debris flows 27 May 2015