Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Neandertaler und moderne Menschen setzten auf unterschiedliche Ernährungsstrategien 28 April 2016
- Learning from El Niño as La Niña Odds Rise 28 April 2016
- Senate debate on Arizona geologist de-licensing bill set for today 28 April 2016
- Masaya volcano lava lake. Timelapse, HD, 4K, Slow Motion video 28 April 2016
- Zebra Mussels Impact Lake Minnetonka 28 April 2016