Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Un lugar para la humanidad en la Naturaleza 12 February 2016
- Bill to de-license assayers passes Arizona Senate 12 February 2016
- My Two Cents 12 February 2016
- Hearing scheduled on bill to de-license geologists in Arizona 12 February 2016
- The cutting-edge returns to the Burke Baker Planetarium, where astronauts once trained 12 February 2016