Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- GeoEd: How do we make climate predictions – An idea for an outreach activity 27 November 2015
- Paleo Profile: The Head of the Devil 27 November 2015
- Chocolat D'Aiguebelle Fossil Trading Cards 27 November 2015
- Tartarugas fósseis de Angola 27 November 2015
- Life Will Find a Way 27 November 2015