Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- My adventure in the world of Humanities 4 July 2015
- Rocce e Minerali: I Feldspati 4 July 2015
- Ever wonder how fireworks… work wonders? 4 July 2015
- Driving Through the Most Dangerous Plate Boundary in the World: Exploring the Underside of the Volcano 4 July 2015
- Phylogenetic and non-phylogenetic comparative analyses 3 July 2015