Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- More On El Nino 3 September 2015
- Canada’s Last Epishelf Lake 3 September 2015
- Hitching Posts and Stepping Stones 3 September 2015
- Back to Seymour, Back in Time: Part Two — Bringing back a city 3 September 2015
- Dramatic videos of Gold King Mine spill released by EPA 3 September 2015