Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- POTD June 30, 2015: Rochester Panel Rock Art Site, Emery County, Utah 30 June 2015
- Super-Spiky Ancient Worm Makes Its Debut 30 June 2015
- Antarctica’s Retreating Ice 30 June 2015
- Attention: QGIS 2.10 is coming! 30 June 2015
- ΧΑΡΤΟΓΡΑΦΗΣΕΙΣ ΥΠΑΙΘΡΟΥ - Αποτελέσματα εξετάσεων Ιουνίου 2015 30 June 2015