Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- New Webisode Series - My Geotechnical Nightmare 5 February 2016
- Geothermal Features - an Introduction (Video) 5 February 2016
- First day emergency drills 5 February 2016
- Science results: special issues derived from EGU-Soil System Science sessions 5 February 2016
- New papers on paleoseismology, tsunami, and active tectonics (Feb 2016) 5 February 2016