Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Undergraduate Program in Sustainable Development Fall 2016 Teaching Assistant Positions 29 April 2016
- Fossil Hunters: Investigating the ancient environment 29 April 2016
- Wooster Geologists in the 2016 Wooster Senior Research Symposium 29 April 2016
- April Data Digest 29 April 2016
- Shock Waves: One Hundred Years after the 1906 Earthquake 29 April 2016