This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- The Oso landslide: a new paper on the material properties and failure mechanism
- Rallying Against Your Instincts During Your Job Hunt
- Identifying logical fallacies and scientific misdirection in a CO2 video
- 1984, by George Orwell
- Glass formed by volcanic lightning could be used to study eruptions
- Why some of the best March for Science signs were also the worst.
- My attempt at a New Yorker cartoon…about finding fossil groundwater!
- Fasset Glacier, Alaska Retreats from Tanis Lake
- New study challenges long-held tsunami formation theory (plus video)
- Pseudocraters at Lake Mývatn, Iceland
AGU Alaska alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe expedition falkor Fall Meeting featured geology landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures research expedition Schmidt Ocean Institute science science communication science education science outreach severe weather Sharing Science South America South Asia USA USGS water weather