This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- Highway 101, Vietnam, Turkey and others: a selection of new landslide videos
- Smart People Listen to Those Who Dwell in Facts, Even When They Are Uncomfortable!
- Guest Post: A Virtual Rendez-Vous for Geoscience Research Around the North Atlantic
- Friday fold: Two more from the Lewisian gneiss of Scotland
- Benito Glacier, Chile Retreats 2km 1987-2015
- Revisiting a dream, 20 years later
- The Oso landslide: a new paper on the material properties and failure mechanism
- Rallying Against Your Instincts During Your Job Hunt
- Identifying logical fallacies and scientific misdirection in a CO2 video
- 1984, by George Orwell
AGU Alaska alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat california ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia Europe expedition falkor Fall Meeting featured geology landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures research expedition Schmidt Ocean Institute science science communication science education science outreach severe weather Sharing Science South America South Asia USA USGS water weather