7 February 2013
Dave Petley is the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation) at the University of Sheffield in the United Kingdom. His blog provides a commentary on landslide events occurring worldwide, including the landslides themselves, latest research, and conferences and meetings.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- The Icy Bay landslide in Alaska: a nice video describing the link with glacial melting on
- Lidar – the amazing landslide mapping tool on
- Comparing initial landslide reports: Tumbi Quarry, Papua New Guinea and Kaikora, New Zealand on
- St-Luc-de-Vincennes: a spectacular quick clay (?) slide in Quebec on
- Siirt in Turkey: a desperate race to save the lives of miners buried in a landslide (with a video) on