GeoSpace is a blog on Earth and space science, managed by AGU’s Public Information staff. The blog features posts by AGU writers and guest contributors on all sorts of relevant science topics, but with a focus on new research and geo and space sciences-related stories that are currently in the news.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Population trends, not climate, causing increased flood fatalities in Africa (10)
- A hectic weekend at the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (10)
- New York state’s hidden secret: A subterranean impact crater (9)
- Dangerous dependence on virtual water deepens (8)
- Thoughts after the Haiti earthquake: How can we use what we know to save lives? (7)
- a guy on Water scarcity in the tropical Andes: Population growth outweighs climate change
- Yaroslav Bondarenko on The rare 5.8 Virginia earthquake: One year later
- Kevin McCue on The rare 5.8 Virginia earthquake: One year later
- kramsayer on The rare 5.8 Virginia earthquake: One year later
- Wolfgang Schlueter on The rare 5.8 Virginia earthquake: One year later
There are no users currently online