GeoSpace is a blog on Earth and space science, managed by AGU’s Public Information staff. The blog features posts by AGU writers and guest contributors on all sorts of relevant science topics, but with a focus on new research and geo and space sciences-related stories that are currently in the news.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Lucky break kept major hurricanes offshore since 2005
- Volcanic soundscapes reveal differences in undersea eruptions (+ video)
- The surprising strength of ‘rainpower’
- New study finds small solar eruptions can have profound effects on unprotected planets
- New study explains source of Earth’s mysterious ringing
Most Popular Posts
- Population trends, not climate, causing increased flood fatalities in Africa (10)
- A hectic weekend at the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (10)
- New York state’s hidden secret: A subterranean impact crater (9)
- Dangerous dependence on virtual water deepens (8)
- Thoughts after the Haiti earthquake: How can we use what we know to save lives? (7)
There are no users currently online