GeoSpace is a blog on Earth and space science, managed by AGU’s Public Information staff. The blog features posts by AGU writers and guest contributors on all sorts of relevant science topics, but with a focus on new research and geo and space sciences-related stories that are currently in the news.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Study identifies link between cold temperatures in New York, destructive storms in Spain
- Predicting the export and fate of global ocean net primary production: The EXPORTS
- Meeting report: 2016 EarthCube All Hands Meeting
- Drought caused the Amazon to stop storing carbon
- Large-scale reforestation could lead to slight reduction in global warming
Most Popular Posts
- A hectic weekend at the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (10)
- Population trends, not climate, causing increased flood fatalities in Africa (10)
- New York state’s hidden secret: A subterranean impact crater (9)
- Dangerous dependence on virtual water deepens (8)
- Thoughts after the Haiti earthquake: How can we use what we know to save lives? (7)
There are no users currently online