GeoSpace is a blog on Earth and space science, managed by AGU’s Public Information staff. The blog features posts by AGU writers and guest contributors on all sorts of relevant science topics, but with a focus on new research and geo and space sciences-related stories that are currently in the news.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Soil moisture, snowpack data could help predict ‘flash droughts’
- Fires fueled by grass, crops can produce dangerous air pollutants
- Large precipitation events critical in replenishing groundwater resources
- Research suggests Saturn’s moon Dione may harbor a subsurface ocean
- New research explores how wetlands and agriculture could be causing a global rise in methane
Most Popular Posts
- A hectic weekend at the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (10)
- Population trends, not climate, causing increased flood fatalities in Africa (10)
- New York state’s hidden secret: A subterranean impact crater (9)
- Dangerous dependence on virtual water deepens (8)
- Thoughts after the Haiti earthquake: How can we use what we know to save lives? (7)