11 December 2009
This year, AGU’s Fall Meeting will feature:
- 1293 sessions,
- 15,516 presentations scheduled (click here for a breakdown of abstracts by subject),
- 24 town hall meetings,
- 16 section and focus group named lectures,
- 18 press conferences,
- a talk given by Marcia McNutt, director of USGS,
- an awards ceremony to honor geoscience’s best and brightest,
- film screenings of two documentaries,
- program books printed on recycled paper,
- a shuttle fleet to transport you between Moscone and your hotel that runs on biodiesel fuels,
- Blogging, twitter updates, Flickr and Facebook posts,
and much more! Plan your itinerary now!
Stay tuned for blog posts written by scientists, students, journalists, and staff.