August 27, 2012
Evelyn is a geologist, writer, traveler, and aspiring polyglot. She has undergraduate degrees in Earth Science and Arabic Language & Literature from Dartmouth College and a PhD in Marine Geology from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Joint Program. She currently works as an industry geologist.
Note that the views and opinions in this blog are those of Evelyn alone or of commenters. They do not represent Evelyn's employers, her educational institutions (past or present), nor the American Geophysical Union. Evelyn does not blog about her work in industry.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Subscribe via Email
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Special Interview: My Dad, a Nuclear Engineer, Talks with a Japanese Citizen in Nagoya, Japan
- 4th Interview with My Dad, a Nuclear Engineer, about the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster in Japan
- 2nd Interview with My Dad, a Nuclear Engineer, about the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Disaster in Japan
- Do You Know What's Interesting About Caves, Sheldon? Everything.
- Geology Word of the Week: M is for Migmatite