This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- First results from Rosetta landing expected to be unveiled at AGU Fall Meeting
- Monday Geology Picture(s): Cross-Bedding in Ceres, South Africa
- If British Airways Offered Jet Service To The Moon, How long A Flight Would It Be?
- Chamarel Waterfall, Mauritius
- Friday fold: Quartz vein in Catoctin Formation, Point of Rocks, Maryland
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU Arctic blast climate change Greenland blogging China climate climate change conferences earthquake eruptions Fall Meeting featured field trips geology graduate school Guatemala humor hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards New Zealand photos plainspoken scientist rock avalanche science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes volcanology water weather