This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- On Great Fields, Something Stays
- Sol 1502: Short Drive
- 2016 Earth science election activity for students
- Archean meteorite impact evidence from the Fig Tree Group in Barite Valley, Barberton Greenstone Belt, South Africa
- Leaving the University of East Anglia
- Sol 1501: Welcome to Bar Harbor
- Stone walls, railway lines and carbon fibers record Turkey’s westward drift
- Ross Ice Shelf Shear Zone-Research Focus of Gordon Hamilton
- Wastewater disposal likely induced February 2016 magnitude 5.1 Oklahoma earthquake
- Structures in the Aru Mountains giant avalanche deposits
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science pretty pictures science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA USGS video weather