This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Hubble Images of Jupiters “Northern Lights” are Amazing!
- Virtual field trip to Siccar Point, Scotland
- Electric forces in desert air create mighty dust storms, study finds
- Sol 1386: Curiosity rover studying Trekkopje, checking the wheels
- 31 Scientific Societies Send Congress Letter on Climate Change. It pulls no punches.
- Conducting Long Term Annual Glacier Monitoring
- Trace fossils in sandstone from Barns Ness
- A massive secondary landslide in Devdoraki Gorge, Georgia
- Sol 1385: Drive Curiosity rover, then drive some more
- Up to 8 Inches of Rain Fall on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat global warming hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA video weather