This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- The Great Polar Melt Continues
- Faults aren’t lines
- Friday fold: Prins Christian Sund, Greenland
- Visualizing Glacier Melt Impacts
- More On El Nino
- Sol 1094: Turning in to Bridger Basin
- New research calls for rethinking of New Zealand’s Alpine Fault
- What Dr Shepherd Said…
- Sol 1093: Leaving the Williams area
- The Liar’s Club, by Mary Karr
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU Arctic blast climate change Greenland ChemCam China climate climate change conferences Curiosity earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology global warming graduate school hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards nepal ocean science photos plainspoken scientist rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media South Asia travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes water weather