This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Friday fold: a return to the duplex structure in the Gastropod Limestone
- Nepal landslides: over 30 killed yesterday in Kaski and Myagdi
- Stromatolites of the Helena Formation, Grinnell Glacier Cirque, Montana
- Sol 1060: GO for drilling!
- Lednik Midagrabin Retreat, Caucasus, Russia
- USGS- The Chesapeake Bay Region Is Sinking While The Sea Rises
- Sol 1059: Drill Testing and Analyzing "Ch-paa-qn"
- Dusty comet releases mysterious clumps
- Positively-weathering volcanic dike near Granby, Colorado
- Two wonderful new landslide videos, one from Taiwan and one from Japan
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU Arctic blast climate change Greenland ChemCam China climate climate change conferences Curiosity earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology global warming graduate school hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards nepal ocean science photos plainspoken scientist rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes volcanology water weather