This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Otemma Glacier Retreat & Snowline Rise, Switzerland
- Sols 1037-1038: Familiar Terrain
- Smoke North and Saharan Dust South
- Monday Geology Picture: Mud Cracks
- Lac du Chambon landslide: accelerated movement may indicate approaching failure?
- Sol 1033-1036: Independence Day Planning!
- “Weather by Icon” Is A Bad Way To Get an Accurate Forecast
- New Horizon Probe Has Anomaly- Switches to back-up Computer
- Frank Bruni’s Piece in the New York Times is a MUST Read
- Friday fold: Opal Range, Alberta
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU Arctic blast climate change Greenland blogging China climate climate change conferences Curiosity earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology global warming graduate school hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards nepal ocean science photos plainspoken scientist rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes volcanology water weather