This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Compare and contrast: pebbles on a beach
- Landslides from the M=6.1 earthquake in the Atacama Desert on 25th July
- 2016 CUR Fellows Award – Dr. Jill Singer
- Benefits of the audio experience
- Sols 1412-1413: No touch, just Go!
- Study identifies link between cold temperatures in New York, destructive storms in Spain
- Gangotri and China: three fascinating new landslide videos
- This is Why Satellite Pictures Look This Way
- Sols 1409-1411: Finishing up at Bimbe
- The Heat, the Floods, and the Danger of Underestimating How to Handle it.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat global warming hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science pretty pictures science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA video weather