This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- Sea Ice and China Smog
- USEFUL STEPS FOR MARCHING (AND OTHER ACTIVE) SCIENTISTS
- Join 500 Women Scientists in supporting #OurEPA [Women’s History Month]
- Sol 1645: Searching for dust devils
- Record Low Ice at Both Poles
- Pocketknife for scale
- Did you miss last week’s webinar? Recording of “Understanding Your Brand: A Recruiter’s Perspective” is now available!
- Hallo Glacier Retreat, Katmai Alaska
- Ice in Ceres’ shadowed craters linked to tilt history
- Comet 67P: a large landslide on another world
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat california ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe expedition falkor Fall Meeting featured geology landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures research expedition Schmidt Ocean Institute science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South Asia USA USGS weather