This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Seismic risk in eastern Mediterranean higher than previously estimated
- National Space Weather Strategy and Action Plan
- Which way’s up? Check cavity fills.
- Spotting Rough Air from Space
- Georneys Blogging Catch-up: Sneak Preview
- Monday Geology Picture(s): Granite and Penguins at Boulders Beach, Simonstown
- Sol 1180: Heater table update
- Slump in progress on Corridor H
- Women don beards for documentary about inequality in the geosciences
- Some Thoughts About The Coming Winter: Part One
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat Arctic blast climate change Greenland Arctic sea ice British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat climate climate change climate change glacier retreat Curiosity earthquake El Nino featured geology glacier global warming glacier mass balance glacier melt Glacier retreat global warming humor hurricane India glacier retreat landslide report mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA north cascade glacier retreat Pluto science science communication science education Science Policy Conference severe weather social media suomi satellite svalbard glacier retreat Tibet glacier retreat tropical Value of Science video weather