This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- A virtual field trip to the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland
- A peat bog landslide in Galway, Ireland
- Big Becomes Great
- Friday fold: Dalradian schist at Cushendun, Northern Ireland
- Can a commons design-pattern lexicon show open-science to its destination?
- Mega-trace fossils in the floor of the Old Bushmills Distillery, Northern Ireland
- Canadian Columbia Basin Glacier Spring 2016 Field Season (winter 2015-2016 Assessment)
- The Thrill of Predictability
- Free Book: Understanding Climate Models without the Maths
- Sols 1380-1381: Contact Science at “Koes”
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat global warming hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA video weather