This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- Lightning could be sending powerful electromagnetic radiation into space
- Sol 1652: CheMin drop-off and SAM Analysis
- Don’t Like The Science- Make up Your Own Alternative Science
- Vallunaraju Glacier Retreat, Peru 1992-2016
- Robopocalypse, by Daniel H. Wilson
- New study shows how impacts generated Martian tsunamis
- Articles on women in STEM, March 2016-2017 [Women’s History Month]
- Nepal rural roads: the hazards of construction without design
- Sol 1651: Scoop #1 at Ogunquit Beach
- P-sol in a conglomerate countertop slab
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat california ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe expedition falkor Fall Meeting featured geology landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures research expedition Schmidt Ocean Institute science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South Asia USA USGS weather