This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- Finding Forward Momentum in Local Actions – Reflections from the Women’s March in DC
- NIWA maps huge submarine landslides triggered by the Kaikoura earthquakes
- Abstract deadline approaching – 2017 Earth Educators’ Rendezvous
- Kakanj – an enormous mine waste landslide in Bosnia last Friday
- Concretions in the Millboro Formation, Fort Valley
- (Geo)science Matters: Snow surveys aren’t just for TV
- Friday fold: 3D model of kinked schist from Rhode Island
- Shoup Glacier, Alaska Retreat, Thinning, Velocity Decline
- Are we living in a warm peak between ice ages?
- Ponzano di Civitella del Tronto: a highly destructive landslide in Italy
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe expedition falkor Fall Meeting featured geology landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures research expedition Schmidt Ocean Institute science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South Asia USA USGS video weather