This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- We Owe Europe A Lot Of Money For Letting Us See Their Weather Model
- Friday fold: cherts at Mount Diablo, California
- Sol 1121-1122: Successful Drill at Big Sky
- Palma Glacier, Alaska Retreat Opens Lake Passage
- Kothmale landslide in Sri Lanka: drone footage
- Historic Storm Threatens the Mid-Atlantic
- Gulf Stream ring water intrudes onto continental shelf like “Pinocchio’s Nose”
- Thunderclap for #EarthScienceWeek
- Rockfall and landslide damage in the Port Hills from the Christchurch earthquake sequence
- The Inskip sinkhole in Australia – undoubtedly a landslide
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat Arctic blast climate change Greenland Arctic sea ice British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat climate climate change climate change glacier retreat Curiosity earthquake El Nino featured geology glacier global warming glacier mass balance glacier melt Glacier retreat global warming humor hurricane India glacier retreat mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA north cascade glacier retreat norway glacier retreat patagonia glacier retreat Pluto science science communication science education science fiction Science Policy Conference severe weather social media suomi satellite Tibet glacier retreat tropical Value of Science video weather