This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Up to 8 Inches of Rain Fall on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Climate change causing oceanic boundary currents to intensify and shift poleward
- “Dunbar marble” at Barns Ness, Scotland
- New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering report on the Kumamoto Earthquake
- Using Satellite Data to Forecast Flooding
- Sol 1384: Curiosity Rover at Baynes Mountain
- Yellowstone hot springs: Upsetting your color scale
- Sol 1382-1383: Curiosity Rover observes Phobos Transit and a “Soliday”
- Small faults in upper Old Red Sandstone, Dunbar, Scotland
- Capping warming at 2 degrees: New study details pathways beyond Paris
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat global warming hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA video weather