This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- Researchers identify ‘substantial’ amount of Mercury’s water ice
- Landslides from the Kaikoura Earthquake Part 4: partially failed slopes
- Collecting unique data where the Atlantic Water meets the Arctic Ocean: A-TWAIN2017
- Ouachita Mountains: Rock Strength in Action
- Landslides from the Kaikoura Earthquake part 3: the Leader 220 landslide
- Landslides from the Kaikoura Earthquake part 2: the Hapuku landslide
- Sol 1818-1819: Brushfest
- Converting a short-term position into a long-term career
- A Revised Ethics Policy: Setting the Bar High to End Harassment in the Sciences
- Connecting Science to Policy in New York