This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Roaring Inferno in Alberta is What Climate Change Looks Like.
- Funding Season is Open: Part 1
- Changing science culture by contributing to open science
- Sols 1332-1333: Drilling at Okoruso
- Imaging the Deep Sea
- There’s the CV, then there’s the shadow CV (a document of failures)
- 3rd North American Symposium on Landslides (NASL) 2017
- Chesapeake Bay Grasses Making a Comeback
- Kudos to Jimmy Kimmel For Supporting Reason over Myth
- Soundings, by Hali Felt
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat Arctic blast climate change Greenland British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat climate climate change climate change glacier retreat Curiosity data earthquake El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat global warming hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA north cascade glacier retreat ocean science science science communication science education Science Policy Conference severe weather social media South America South Asia suomi satellite Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA video weather