This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- The bizarre world wherein we march for science
- An experiment I’m willing to try: Reflections on the CASE workshop
- Study finds pond expansion a significant factor in loss of Mississippi delta land
- What now? Now we go to work.
- The Wellington earthquake landslide problem
- Thousands Stand Up for Mankind’s Greatest Invention- Science
- Toledo March for Science
- March for Science: Wellington, New Zealand
- Friday (coal)d
- Heidi Gottschall, InternView: Putting your path into focus
AGU Alaska alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe expedition falkor Fall Meeting featured geology landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures research expedition Schmidt Ocean Institute science science communication science education science outreach severe weather Sharing Science South America South Asia USA USGS water weather